A Simple Family Budget Planner can be the answer for many families, so that got me thinking about how beneficial this would be for you and your own family.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
There are many benefits to adding this to understand your spending more clearly, and many of you will be able to use this to spend your money more wisely. In my next paragraph, I am going to provide you with free templates to get you started. Freebies are a very important part of Gizmo Resources, let us move on to them right now.
Free Family Budget Templates
Here we are ready to give you access to free templates to get started, be sure to share my resources with your family and your friends. This will be a huge favor to this website, and at the same time, you are doing something nice for the most important people in your life.
- Keep track of every family member’s income
- Monthly expenses
- Living expenses
- Easiest family budgeting method
- Get started improving your financial situation in the most effective way
Before I provide you access to the templates, you will be interested to know what is waiting for you. Next, we are going to do just that to help you decide if going to this resource is something you really want to do. The more information you have the better decisions you are able to make, and that is what this website is all about.
Free Templates Available
Let us educate ourselves to help you decide if you want to visit this website for these free templates or pass them up, time is extremely important to us all, and that is why providing you more information is such a priority before giving you access.
- Family Budget
- Personal Monthly Spreadsheet
- Home Construction
- Wedding Comparison
- Personal Monthly Budget
- Browse and Explore Free Templates
You will be happy to know there are thousands of inspirational ideas available as well, and if you are curious these are found on Templates. Office. Giving credit to who deserves it is important to Gizmo, and you will find I make it a point to do this in all my self-help guides. Another bonus provided is to sign up for my auto-notifications, this in no way is going to be a nuisance to you. In fact, the reason for this is to provide you with the convenience of my most recent guides as they are published.
How To Create Your Budget
You might be surprised that the majority of people have no idea how to create a budget plan, and I thought just in case you are one of these people, I would include this guide from Better Money Habits. This is from The Bank of America, so we are going to read now what they have to say.
- First is to consider your take-home pay after all deductions, this is referred to as your net pay in case you might be wondering.
- Now we want to make a list of all our monthly living expenses, and for many of us, this might not be the same every month throughout the year.
- Food, gasoline, and what you spend your money on fun things are common expenses that can change from month to month for the majority of people.
- Credit card payments are what we need to focus on managing effectively, I make it a point to never charge more than I am able to pay off the next month when possible. Of course, with large purchases, this is not always an option, but in some months you have fewer expenses paying a little more on these can really improve your financial situation.
- Living within your income is the key to effective budgeting, today more of us are in high credit debt than ever before. Learning to manage this is an important asset, we all get into situations where we have no choice but to get deeper in debt than we can afford.
- Common situations are purchasing a new automobile or car repairs, these can really hit us hard which is out of our control. Even as careful as I am with my spending, this has happened to me more times than I would like to admit to you.
- Another biggie we are not able to control for homeowners is home repairs, sometimes a hot water tank or even your furnace breaks down without any warning. Appliances are another unexpected expense that often racks up our credit cards, being a homeowner in the past myself, I really do understand this more than you might realize.
- The key to success is to come up with an effective plan, so how to get started is to consider how much you have to spend to live, and how much you spend for things you just want to have.
- We all need to treat ourselves and loved ones to gifts from time to time, but this must be done in moderation to avoid getting into debt over our heads.
- Put the 50, 30, and 20 rules into your plan by dividing your spending into three categories.
This rule is very simple to understand, but at the same time is difficult for many of us to stick to. 50% of your take-home pay must go for what you need to live, 30% is dedicated to what you would like to spend on with what is left after this. 20% should be saved or put into use for your debts and savings for a rainy day.
Saving Money Tips
I am no stranger to struggling to stretch my money these days, we all are forced to spend way more than we ever have before with prices on food and gasoline at the highest they have ever been. These two topics are where we must focus on cutting back somehow, so as impossible as it sounds here are some shopping tips that I have found focusing on grocery shopping.
- Grocery Reward Cards
- Loyalty Programs
- Wholesale Clubs
- Make a Grocery List
- Take Advantage of Sale Items
- Price Comparison
- Go Generic
- Use Rebate Apps
- Meal Planning
- Stocking Up Sales
- Buy in Bulk
- Cash Back Grocery Credit Cards
- Avoid Shopping When Hungry
- Leave the Family at Home
- Stay Out of Junk Food Aisles
- Avoid Prepared Foods
- Frozen Instead of Fresh Produce
- Calculate as You Shop with a Pocket Calculator
- Check the Lower Shelves for Better Deals
- Compare Prices by Weight
Gizmo shared with you from his own experience plus from several resources online, so you are really getting the best shopping tips that I could find. We often don’t realize how many of these little changes can add up, being on a fixed income with food restrictions I must be very careful when shopping for food.
Gasoline Money Saving Tips
After food our next biggest expense today is gasoline for our automobiles, many people have gotten so far in debt they had to give up their transportation. Where I live this would be extremely difficult to do, and my bank account has suffered from both grocery and gasoline prices just like you. Let us see what tips I could find for you, and maybe these will help you save money.
- Cash or Debit Card Instead of a Credit Card
- Gas Rewards Cards
- Fill Your Automobile During the Week Instead of Weekends
- Compare Prices with Gas Apps
- Slow Down to Save Gasoline
- Avoid Extensive Idling Time
- Plan All Your Errands with Fewer Trips
- Taking the Shortest Route to Your Destinations
- Sharing Rides with Others
- Public Transportation
- Biking Locally
- Working from Home if Possible
- Driving During Less High Traffic Time
- Using Cruise Control Effectively
- Only Use Your Air Conditioning on the Most Humid Days
- Parking in Shady Spots
- Clean Out Excessive Weight
- Proper Tire PSI
Money.com provided these awesome gasoline money-saving tips, and now we have just received a nice variety of ideas to stretch our money while shopping for groceries, and more effective gasoline tips. We are now going to learn how to pay off our credit cards in the next paragraph, this might be the most important information in my entire guide today.
Credit Card Debt Tips
Here we are ready to get rid of our credit card debt, and for most of us, this is going to be a long-term plan. It amazes me how easy it is to get deep into debt, and at the same time extremely frustrating to get out of debt. Those interest rates are killing us to accomplish this goal, but never give up here are some things that might help you overcome this.
- Focus on paying off one credit card at a time if you have more than one
- Paying as much as you possibly can on your highest interest cards is your key strategy
- For some people paying off the card with the lowest balance works the best
- If possible always pay more than the minimum payment
- Consolidate into one payment is an option that eases many people’s anxiety
- Transfer balances from high-interest cards to lower-interest cards
- Using home equity can be something to consider getting relief from credit card debt
- Cut back on using your credit card when you do have the cash
More tips from The Bank America website on credit card debt, believe me, I struggled just to pay my minimum payments on my own cards for many years from not enough money coming in. What I did was put my stimulus money to good use and paid all mine off with that, so if you receive any supplement income such as rent rebates, maybe take some of it to pay down or off a credit card might work for you as well.
Family Budgeting Groups
Interested in joining any groups to get some inspiration from other members, you can learn so much by sharing and reading the posts on groups and forums. We are going to take a peek at Google Groups today, and this is just a small example of what I found.
- Family Budgets
- Budgeting and Saving Money for Your Family
- Creative Family Finance
- Enjoying the Outdoors on a Budget
- How to Budget
- Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Now That Makes Cents
- Browse and Explore Google Groups
Many people have forgotten about Google Groups, you really should browse them to see what you might find. There are more than just Facebook groups available online, so from to time I mention these to remind you that they do exist. Jump to my last paragraph for my freebies, let me know in my comments section if this guide was helpful.
We are ready for my free resources section once again, I really look forward to sharing these with you in every one of my guides. This is an important part of Gizmos resources, and this can ease your anxiety and stress which will improve your health status. Financial debt causes more relationships to go bad than anything else, and this is even worse than one of the people cheating on the other. Now let us see what I found for you, and thank you for reading Simple Family Budget Planner.
- 12 Free Budget Worksheets to be the Boss of Your Money
- Family Budget Meals
- How to Save Money on Automobile Insurance
- Homemade Indoor Plant Bug Spray Recipe
- Free Monthly Bill Tracker
We just finished reading another article full of information and freebies, even though my free resources are not going to pay off your debts. They are awesome places to get the help you need at no cost to you, if you can read between the lines, you can tell I write these for you from my heart.