This one is for all my followers on Twitter, I am sure some of you are familiar with this but others might not be. This article is going to provide you with information on the Free Twitter Analytic Tool, so if this is something you are wanting to know more about this is specially written for you.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. Gizmos Resources receives a small commission from your purchases from some links on this website, but you will find the majority are non-affiliated. Free and budget-friendly resources are my priority, so you can trust that you are my main purpose for writing these articles.
Of course, you will need an account on Twitter. Once you have your account and profile set up, you will want to begin by being active. Give it approximately one month before checking your stats, and then this is how you get started.
- Log in to Twitter Analytics
- You will log in by using your Twitter username & password
- By using a desktop or laptop you can get access to your stats
- Click on Tweets to get access to the stats below
- Total impressions
- Profile visits
Now you will have access to your monthly stats, and like any analytics tool, this provides you where you need to work on improving and where you are strong. On the top right corner, you can sign up for Twitter Ads, and there is a place lower on the right to get started with promoting your ads.
Twitter Analytics Tools
Twitter Analytics is only one resource you have access to use, and I am going to share some others you might be interested in using as well. Here is what we will be discussing in the remainder of this article, so if these interests you keep reading to learn about all of these resources.
- Twitter Analytics
- Hootsuite Analytics
- Daily 140
Now that I have shared just some other tools available, we are going to learn more about them. By providing you with basic information it will help you understand each one better, and every one of these is highly recommended. Feel free to read Gizmos Business Resources at your convenience, but right now let us learn about the ones in this article.
Hootsuite Free Plan
Hootsuite is available with several account plans, but we are going to focus on what you get by going with the free plan. I am not promoting any of these to get you to sign up for the paid plans, we are only interested in what we are able to get at no cost to you.
- Social media publishing to Twitter and more
- We are able to schedule our posts for the best times
- The free account allows you two social profiles
- Social apps for websites such as YouTube & even Instagram
- Send messages from your Hootsuite dashboard
- Team benefits are also available
- Analytic reports plus click stats
Hootsuite for Free is not a bad resource to consider, and this is extremely popular and recommended. Pretty convenient all of this is managed from your dashboard, so no wonder it is such a highly used business tool. With features to monitor key terms, hashtags, and more, you’ll be checking off your goals quickly, you can go directly to the free account page with the link provided.
Free Twitter Traffic Online Course
Gizmos Resources is dedicated to providing you with free and budget-friendly sources, I remember when I started out how money to learn was not an option. This really is important to me to be helping my readers, and with time you will know you can trust this website to really be looking out for you.
- Free online course
- 100% results guaranteed
- Target the right Twitter followers
- Engaging successfully
- Receive more traffic within minutes of tweeting
- 100% free traffic strategies
- Learn the strategy that really works
- Very simple & easy formula
- Foolproof Twitter traffic course
- Tweeting smarter instead of working your butt off
- Hashtagging the right way
- Twitter cheat sheet included
- Resource guide
- 30-day refund if you don’t experience more traffic
- No-risk opportunity
- This is a Free Online Course at the time of publishing this article
Providing you freebies is a part of what to expect from this website, I don’t want you to invest a lot of money to learn how to succeed. This is a combination of business and educational sources, and some don’t fit in either category but are problem-solvers for people just like you. Enroll for Free, or just check this offer out.
Grow Your Brand
Before we go any further this is another free tool, and I am only providing you the information from the websites. My intention is to bring these out in the open to you and save you time researching them on your own, many of these might take you years to find on your own. If you are ready for our next one, you can begin reading whenever you are ready.
- Start experiencing more followers
- Target the audience and influencers that will make it happen
- Increased engagement from other tweeters
- Set up your account
- This tool monitors your social media for you
- Identifies your best growth hacks
- Recommends your social media tasks for more success
- Watch your engagement grow
- Use the right hashtags
- Automate your favorite social media tasks
- 14-day free trial
- A free account is available
Cloohawk for Free allows you one account, you can perform up to 30 tasks per day. I would start out with the free account before upgrading, and the starter plan costs $19.00 per month which is not bad. Why pay when you can get started without paying anything, so you can try this out risk-free or check into it more if you desire to.
Free Twitter Search Tool
Free Twitter analytics & search for tweets, timelines & twitter maps are only the beginning. How useful would a search bar be that you can find tweets that contain keywords or hashtags? This is waiting for you to use at no cost right on their homepage, now there are even more features you are going to love.
- Twitter search, insights & analytics (free for last 7 days)
- Premium reports for any historical tweets
- See who’s tweeting about you or your brand
- Fullscreen tweets and auto refresh features
- Sort tweets by reach, engagements, language & more
- View top influencers, mentions & hashtags
- Search user timelines, followers & friends
- Tweet photo walls
- Tweet sentiment analysis
- Filter your home timeline, mentions & engagements
- Geolocated tweets & map
- Export Twitter charts and graphs
- Customizable analytics dashboard
- 100% free Twitter analytics features for 7-day searches
What is the catch to using Social Bearing you might be thinking, so if you want more than 7-day reports you need to sign up for their premium plans? I would just visit this weekly instead of investing in the paid plans, you will find they are not budget-friendly. Try this out to see if there are any hidden catches, but from the information they provide, it is totally free to use to access the features above.
Twitter Analytics Plus Tool
Free and paid versions are available with this one as well, so for anyone new to this they provide you a free version to get you hooked. Once you see what you can do with them, they know many of you just might upgrade to a paid plan. Think of them teasing you, and now you understand more about why these don’t cost you to use.
- Get detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags
- Browse, search, filter, and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
- Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions, and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
- Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites
- Get and export Search Analytics on any keywords, #hashtags, URL, or @users
- Get insights on and download any user’s retweeted & favorited tweets
- Monitor tweets from your favorite users, lists, and keyword searches
- Actionable insights on your followers with Followers Report
- Find out easily those you follow but don’t follow you back
- Download your followers and following lists to Excel
- Browse, sort, and add/remove people to your lists
- Get the list of the followers you don’t follow back
- Available on your desktop & on your phone
- Track your follower growth over time
- And much more.
Twitonomy provides a button below these features on their website, get started, sign in with your Twitter account. A Google search informed me they have a free and premium plan, so if you decide to check this out just be careful they don’t try to con you into paying for their services.
Daily Twitter Email Reports
Daily emails informing you of your most recent followers and more, now before you go running to get in on this, read this. It does claim to be free which we always like, you can sign up or log in for free. Please keep reading to learn more before going to the website, we need to really be careful which of these we choose to use.
- Simply add your Twitter handle or handles to get started
- Every day you will receive an email
- Users that followed you
- The tweets that they liked
- Easily monitor your accounts from your email address
- Purchase a monthly account to monitor up to 20 accounts
- Here is an example email to give you a better idea
This application will be able to:
- See Tweets from your timeline (including protected Tweets) as well as your Lists and collections.
- See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
- See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
- See your email address.
Before you join Daily 140, you will want to seriously consider if you are comfortable giving them access to the information above. I just want you to beware of this, and now the decision will be up to you.
Free Hashtag Traffic Online Course
Another freebie I found for you will teach you about hashtags, but not just how to use them as much as using them effectively to get more traffic on Twitter. Here is what this offers you, so if this would benefit you it is free to enroll and learn at your own pace.
- This course will give you a total understanding of how to use hashtags for traffic
- This course will teach you how to gain viral growth and traffic with ease
- This course will help your posts get more views from all your friends and followers, and it will increase your friends, followers, and likes significantly
- Online video content
- Certificate of completion
- Instructor Q&A
- Instructor direct message
- The students will need to know nothing about hashtags but will require a basic understanding of social media
- The student will require a Twitter account, Instagram account, and a Facebook account for optimum success in this course
- The student will not require any software prior to taking this course
There is no need for expensive marketing when you understand how to get traffic for free, I have never paid for advertising in all the years I have been working from home online. If this course would benefit you, you can Enroll for Free with a no-risk opportunity.
Twitter WordPress Plugins
Many of you might be bloggers or business owners using WordPress, so I thought sharing plugins would benefit many of you. If this is something that interests you, I encourage you to check out my list before leaving my website.
- Feed Them Social
- Custom Twitter Feeds
- WP to Twitter
- Customize Feeds to Twitter
- JM Twitter Cards
- WP Twitter Autopublish
- Rotating Tweets
- BestWebSofts Twitter
- Easy Twitter Feed
- Tools for Twitter
- Discuss on Twitter
- Twitter Cards Meta
Visit WordPress Plugins for even more, so these will give you a good start to begin researching. You are able to go directly to the plugin page by using the link I provided. The majority of the resources on Gizmos Resources are non-affiliated, so this website is earning very little if anything from sharing most of these with you.