Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
Whenever you start any type of business, you need as many freebies as you possibly can find to help you get started. That is what Free Small Business Printables is going to provide you, now without wasting our time let us find out what Gizmo found for you.
Free Business Templates
We are going, to begin with, free templates that are perfect freebies for a small business, you can find them below where I listed them for your convenience. Where these were found were in a blog post written by Hubspot, and now let us read the templates together.
- Professional Bio
- Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Dashboard Data
- Business Letterhead
- Meeting Agenda
- Social Graphic
- Small Team Status Board
- Employee Time Card
Of course, every small business is not going to be in need of all of these templates. You will want to consider which one’s out of the list above that will be needed for your own type of business. Gizmos Resources loves to supply you with as many freebies as possible in every self-help guide, and this is my way of thanking you for supporting my website.
Small Business Printables
Maybe some of you could use some inspiration, I just happen to have the perfect place to recommend to you. Small Business Printables provides you with a nice variety of printables that you might overlook yourself. This is one of my own favorites on Pinterest, opening an account is free if you happen to not already have one.
- Desktop Organizers
- Create an Interactive Email Signature
- Free Worksheet
- Photography Essentials Checklist
- Friends Giving Printables
- Weekly Planner To-Do-List
- Monthly Calendars
- Make a Printable Reminder Magnet
- Super-Cute Business Envelopes
- Thank You Cards
- Visit Small Business Printables
Resources and information are what you will find on this website, you just might want to consider signing up for the auto-notifications so as not to miss any Self-Help Guides. This is only for your convenience, you will never receive any promotional mail by signing up.
Free Business Printables
For even more inspiration, we are going to learn what other free business printables are available online. Possibly some of these will be brand new to you, even if not they might inspire you to make good use of them. Sometimes we need to be reminded of what is at our exposure at no cost, and that is what this paragraph is intending to do for you.
- Business Documents
- Business Forms
- Business Receipts
- Free Printable Spreadsheets
- Free Printable Business Cards
- Business Guides
- Digital Printables
- Business Expense Spreadsheet
- Free Printable Business Planner
- Free Christian Business Cards
- Printable Birthday Cards for Clients and Customers
- Printable PDFs
- Proposal Templates
- Start-Up Check List
- Freelance Business Templates
- Finance Templates
- Marketing Printables
- Management Templates
- Fax Cover Sheets
- Printable Stationery
- Legal Documents
- Printable Contracts
- Report Templates
As you can see by the printables above there is a wide variety of freebies for your small business, so before you go out and invest money check online for what you need that will cost you absolutely nothing. Don’t forget about researching for the best deals on things you will have to pay for, every dollar can make a difference when you are starting a small business.
Recommended Facebook Groups
Another place to find free business goodies is on Facebook groups, and there are some that have been recommended by some of my business friends. You see I am not on this website any longer, but still, this is a very good resource that you can take advantage of for free. Just open your free account, design your page and you are ready to join groups.
- The Startup Chat Mastermind
- Harvard Business Review
- 60 Second Persuasion
- Millionaire Mindset
- Internet Marketing Super Friends
- Humans of Online Business
- Young Entrepreneur Council
- Small Business Networking Group
- Small Business Connections
- Women in Business
- Black Owned Business Portal
- Latino Small Business Owners
- Small Business Owners of America
- Talk Shop
- Facebook Login or Sign Up Page
Even though this list might seem long to you, I assure you there are many more groups that exist besides these ones. I did try to include something for everyone, but this is just a short guide to get you started. More free resources are ahead of you, so maybe you should keep reading to avoid missing something important.
Small Business Marketing Strategy Videos
Videos are an easy resource to learn what you need and want to know, and of course, our best source would be YouTube. I have taken a little time to come up with some small business marketing strategy videos, you can save yourself time and frustration by watching some of them to learn the best strategies to promote your small business.
- Effective Marketing Strategies for 2022
- How to Market Your Business in 2022
- Instagram Marketing for Small Business
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy in 2022 Step-by-Step
- Using Hashtags, Stories, and More to Grow Your Business
- Email Marketing for Small Business
- Marketing Strategies for Small Business
- Small Business Marketing Strategies
- Top 5 Marketing Strategies for All Businesses in 2022
- Brian Tracy’s 4 Principles of Marketing Strategy
- 35 Minutes of Marketing Strategy
- 5 Marketing Strategies for Dominant Social Media
- Tik Tok Marketing
- Number One Organic Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy 2022
- Watch Marketing Strategies on YouTube
The following videos above are one’s that I would choose to watch myself, and that is the reason I chose them for you as well. You will find plenty more on YouTube, so even if these don’t interest you I highly recommend you visit the website anyway. I promise you will be making good use of your time, and Gizmo would never intentionally mislead you.
Small Business Strategies
Now what is on the agenda are small business strategy articles, and these come from the website WikiHow. You can be sure the information is worth your time, and this is one of the highest resource authority websites online. One day Gizmos Resources dreams of being right on that list as well, but for now, I must prove to the search engines that I am worthy to be among the best of the best online.
- Small Business Plan
- How to Start a Small Business
- Opening a Small Business
- How to Open a Small Retail Business
- Starting a Small Business in California
- How to Start a Small Farm Business
- Attracting and Keeping Customers for a Small Business
- Small Business Bank Account Guide
- How to Run a Small Business
- Growing a Small Business
- How to Protect a Small Business
- Small Business Investor Guide
- Collecting Small Business Debt
- How to Apply For a Small Business Loan
- Small Business Brainstorm Ideas
- Visit WikiHow to Learn About Small Business
Using WikiHow is something you are never going to regret, and you can learn about much more than just business-related topics. You might want to use this as a resource for writing content for your blog, and maybe even for your newsletter once you have enough sign-ups.
Linkedin is the place you want to be if you are a small business, and with their groups, you can learn from others costing you not anything. Members are more than happy to help one another, these can be one of your best assets to gain the information and skills that you need to succeed. What are the best one’s might be on your mind, that is what you will find below?
- Harvard Business Review Discussion
- Future Trends
- The Business Technology Forum
- Business Strategy and Competitive Strategy Forum
- Market Research Professionals
- Business Development the Missing Link Between Marketing and Sale
- Psychology in Business
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Business Leaders
- IBM Institute for Business Value
- Entrepreneurs Network
- Strategic Planning & Business Development
- Trade my Biz Buy or Sell a Business Worldwide
- International Business
- Startup Specialists Network
- Linkedin Login or Signup Page
Groups are free educational resources you should never ignore, you can even start your own group on Linkedin or Facebook if that appeals to you. That is best once you have your business established with steady traffic, you will want to avoid taking on too much too soon when first starting your new adventure.
Pinterest Who To Follow
Since Pinterest is one of my favorite sources of traffic and sales, I decided in this guide to give you some profiles to follow. These are especially going to benefit you since they are small business-related, and these are just some that you might want to consider getting started on Pinterest with your business.
- Kat Sullivan Marketing
- The Work at Home Women
- Nellaino Marketing
- Classy Career Girl
- Click Funnels
- Constant Contact
- Louise Meyers Social Media
- Real Ways to Earn
- Ashlee Anderson Blogger
- Side Hustle Queen
- Teachable Create & Sell
- Vista Print
- Microsoft 365
- Creative Fashion Blog
- Pinterest Small Business Page
By following some of these their pins will appear on your business feed, and this will impress others on Pinterest to follow you as well. Everyone who follows you will be allowing your pins to appear on their feed, so this will have a dominant effect eventually increasing your traffic and sales.
Small Business Resources
Here we are again at my best free resources paragraph, if you have been reading my articles you will realize this is always the way I conclude my guides. Knowledge is the key to achieving success in everything that we attempt to do, by me providing this you are one step closer to gaining what you need and want to know on every topic that I write for you.
- Women on Business
- Small Biz Answers
- Business 2 Community
- Venture Beat
- Small Biz Daily
- Small Business Trends
- Small Business Administration
- Tax Jar
- Small Biz Survival
- Small Business Bonfire
- Practical eCommerce
- Shopify Blog
- Copy Blogger
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Social Media Examiner
There is more than enough to get you on your way to learning from these resources, you can’t possibly read all of these so choose which ones would be the most helpful for your business. When I started out a million years ago, I made the mistake of signing up with many of these and more. What happens is you become overwhelmed with way too many to read, avoid this mistake and limit yourself to 5 for now. If you do, you will be happy that I shared this tip with you.