Free Printable Masonic Certificates is the topic for you to learn about in this self-help guide, how many of you are curious about what masonic certificates are? This is going to answer that question in my first heading, so are you ready to find out more about this?
Freemasonry is a science of symbols, in which, by their proper study, a search is instituted after truth, that truth consisting in the knowledge of the divine and human nature of God and the human Soul. – Author: Albert Mackey
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through the link.
More than an institution, more than a tradition, more than a society, Masonry is one of the forms of Divine life upon earth. – Author: Joseph Fort Newton
How many of you are aware of what a masonic certificate really is, you might have heard of them, and maybe not? This is similar often issued by a grand lodge legally certified a member has been initiated as a mason or another form of high authority in an organization Free masonic certificates can be downloaded and printed by a lodge from the Masonic Academy website, here is what you will receive below.
- Newly Raised Master Masons
- Past Master Certificates of Appreciation
- Certificates of Appreciation
- Honorary Membership (NEW)
- Widow’s Certificate
- Past Masters
- Elected Master
- Elected Senior Warden
- Elected Junior Warden
- Years of Service (5 to 80 years in 5-year increments)
- Visit the Masonic Academy
Each certificate is available in either Portrait or Landscape. And with a selection of 10 12 different border styles for each. That’s 440 600 Masonic certificates you can use for FREE from Masonic Academy.
Masonic Homes of California is one resource for assistance, You are able to phone them at 888-466-3642 or if you prefer email them at email@example.com.
- Please provide your name, contact information, and the best time to reach you.
- If you are calling on behalf of someone else, please provide their name as well. We must speak with you before contacting the person for whom you are requesting services or support.
- We will respond to your inquiry by the end of the next business day. As our intake calls are somewhat lengthy, you will likely receive a voicemail the first time you call. Please do not be discouraged – you will receive a return call in a timely manner.
Please allow up to 30 to 60 minutes for your intake call. In my next paragraph, you will learn what is involved when you are contacted This is important to know to be prepared, so that is the reason I am including this information in this self-help guide for you.
Masonic Assistance Intake Guide
There is nothing like having no idea what to expect when applying for assistance, we are going to take you out of the dark by providing you with what to expect. This will put you at ease and be less anxious when you are contacted, so below is the information you will need to know.
- Answer any questions you may have about the Masonic Homes and Masonic Outreach
- Ask you a variety of questions to better understand your situation, including:
- Your current living arrangements
- Financial information
- Health information
- Prequalify you for our programs and services
- Educate you on the relief services and resources that are available to your family, including possible benefits that may be available through Masonic Assistance and other organizations
- Explain the application process and the wait list for the Masonic Homes (if applicable)
Gizmos Resources must admit this has been the most challenging self-help guide I have ever written for you yet, but at the same time, it could be the most important one for many of you in need.
Masonic Assistance Checklist
How many of you would benefit from a checklist, this is another important source of information you are going to need when you apply for assistance. Share this guide with your lodge or a lodge that is in need, there is nothing wrong with reaching out when you are in the need of what is available.
- Mason’s name, lodge affiliation (if known), date of birth, and date of death (if applicable)
- Mason’s spouse or partner’s name (if applicable)
- The estimated worth of current assets (bank balances, property, vehicles, investments, life insurance, etc.)
- The amount owed in debts (credit cards, taxes, other government debts, personal loans, etc.)
- Current income and expenses (We will create a budget during the call for clients applying for Masonic Outreach Services. It may be beneficial for those needing financial guidance, as well.)
- Current benefits (health insurance, veterans’ benefits, long-term care insurance, etc.)
- Contact information for trusted personal family members/friends with whom we can communicate to ensure your welfare (with your approval)
Education is what this is all about, so next, we will understand the application process more clearly by me sharing that with you as well. This is all new to me as well, we both are learning something new today.
Application Process Guide
By providing you with the application process you will be more comfortable with how this works, it is the unknown that scares us and overwhelms us when doing something new. This guide is a real eye-opener to understanding what to expect, there is no doubt we all are receiving an education by reading this article.
- Intake Call and Needs Assessment: Masonic Assistance will prequalify you for services for which you may be eligible. (See above for more information.)
- Initial Document Request: Masonic Assistance will send you specific forms to be completed and returned in order to qualify you for assistance. These forms may require review by our financial and management teams. Once we receive your completed forms and resolve any questions, we will send you an application.
- Application Stage: Along with your application, we will request additional documents to coincide with the application questions. The Masonic Homes will request additional health-related documentation and Masonic Outreach will request documentation of your expenses and income.
A Masonic Assistance case manager will review your completed documents and will assist you with any questions if needed. Remember Gizmos Resources is not a business website but instead is a place for you to get access to resources that can change your life.
What are some masonic accessories that you or your lodge might be interested in shopping for, that is what this next section is going to be about? Until writing this self-help guide, I had no idea this merchandise even existed online. This really has taught us a lot about a topic many of us never thought about before, here are some products available.
- Men’s T-Shirts
- Car Emblems
- COVID Facemasks
- Men’s Bracelets
- Winter Beanies
- Tool Gift Sets
- Messenger Bags
- Embroidered Baseball Caps
- Embroidered Gloves
- Lodge Logo Area Rugs
- Logo Compass Money Clips
- Men’s Rings
- Men’s Polo Shirts
- Wedding Bands
- Pen Gift Sets
- Men’s Neck Ties
- Men’s Watch Gift Set
- Knife with Medalion
- Browse Masonic Accessories
How many of you learned something new by reading Free Printable Masonic Certificates, feel free to share this article with anyone you know that could benefit. Your sharing gives more people to my website, and this is the best method for me to reach more of those interested in my website.
Masonic Resource Center is a good resource for anyone interested, I am going to tell you below what they have to offer you. Even if this is not something for you, maybe you know someone else who would be interested in visiting this website.
- Lodges Near You
- Web Building Tips
- Website Builder
- Website Tips
- Famous Masons
- Masonic Questions and Answers
- What Masons Do
- Why Be a Mason
- Freemasons History
- Funerals for a Lodge
- Masonic Lodge Tour
- Modern Freemasonry
- Masonic Resources
- Learn More
All of the above can be found on one website, so this is really convenient and a time-saver. For my last paragraph, we are going to see what books we can find on this topic. Some of you might be interested in researching this on your own in more detail by reading in your spare time, let us see what I found for you.
Here we are at the bookshelf, now we are going to browse just to see what we can find that catches our eye. You also could go to your local library for books as well, I just thought I would mention this if you prefer to do that instead. Now for what we found is waiting for you, thank you very much for visiting Gizmos Resources.
- Top 100 Famous Freemasons A to Z
- Masonic Quiz Book
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages
- The Arcana of Freemasonry
- A Story and Study of Freemasonry
- Masonic Text Book
- The Masonic Monthly
- The Great Masonic Secret
- Fun Facts on the Masonic Lodge
- The Masonic Journey
- Masonic Secrets Revealed
- The Masonic Question Book
- Masonic Crossword Puzzles
- A View to Masonic Education
- Masonic Tradition
- 4 Masonic Children Stories
- The Principles of Masonic Law
- Browse the Bookshelf
That concludes my self-help guide on Masonic resources, this has been an interesting article for me to write, How many of you found this something new, feel free to share any comments in my comment section if you wish to share.