Preparing your child with Free Preschool ABC Learning Games is what I have for you today, parents who take advantage of these give their little boy or girl a good start. Many children today are illiterate, and this is even true in the United States.
Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. This website receives a small commission from some links, but you will find providing you with valuable resources is my priority.
Parents who are aware of the educational skills their children require are ahead of the game, so my first concern is to let you know what to focus on with your little boy or girl, and the best way is to understand what they need to know before they begin preschool.
- Teach your child the calendar, weeks, months, and days.
- Perfecting your little boy or girls coloring skills
- Children need to know the different colors
- Cutting with a pair of child-safe scissors
- Drawing and painting skills
- Use glue to create craft projects
- Proper hygiene
- Number counting up to at least ten
- Able to listen and follow directions
- Nature & wildlife
- Skipping, running, and other activity skills
- Recognizing the different shapes by name
- Sharing is an important thing to focus on learning your child
- Able to sort objects
- Being patient until it is their turn
- Moving from different activities without tantrums
This simple parents guide will help you prepare your child, and for anyone interested in the Top-Rated Homeschooling Programs. I provided a link for you, many children are learning from home today. If this is something you might be considering, this resource will provide you with some answers.
Home Alphabet Games
One way to really make learning fun is by family time learning games, children enjoy doing things with their parents and siblings. This gives them the feeling of being a big boy or girl, here are a few examples to get you started.
- Alphabet scavenger hunts will be a fun and easy game to play with your child, beginning with the first few letters of the alphabet is a good way for them to learn.
- With an inexpensive beach ball and a sharpie marker, you just write each letter on the ball. While playing toss the beach ball, you have your child name the letter on their left or right hand. This will teach them their left from their right, and their letters at the same time.
- With those toy alphabet letters and a container, you can play the alphabet soup game. Allow your child to pick one at a time, naming each one.
- Mixing letters in a bowl of jello is a favorite of many children, you will name a letter for them to find.
- Print some photographs beginning with different letters, animals are very good choices to keep this a fun game for most kids. Then show each one to your child, and let them tell you what letter the animal photo begins with.
Reading Eggs offers parents a free trial, so you can test this educational resource out before subscribing. I will even share this affordable opportunity with you, now for less than $10.00 per month, your child has unlimited access. Even though this is not free, you will find it is highly recommended for helping children to learn.
Free ABC Learning Games
Let us now find some freebies for your child to learn playing games, that is why you Visited Gizmos Resources after all. This website provides you with many free sources on a wide variety of topics, so no matter if you are a parent or a senior citizen there are great freebies waiting for you.
- Monster Mansion
- Talk to Me
- Sight Word Bingo
- Alphabet Sliders
- Alphabet Order
- ABC Connect the Dots
- Letter & Number Tracing
- Lily Pad Pond
- Molly’s Magical Adventure
- ABC Bingo
- Make a House
- Seasonal Shuffle
Visit ABCYA to get your child started learning at any time, you have the option of being a free subscriber or a premium subscriber. For a premium plan, you can join for less than $10.00 per month. Really even the paid plans on most of the children’s education websites are budget-friendly, I would go for the free plan and let your child test it out.
The Learning Apps
Another free place to play ABC games is The Learning Apps, You can purchase a membership if you desire to. There are some freebie games your child can play at no cost to you, now let us see what they offer you and your child.
- Vowels Activity
- Letter C Words
- Alphabet Vegetables
- Animal Alphabet
- Alphabet Fruit
- Tracing the Alphabet
- ABCs of Cars
- ABC Puzzle
- Coloring Letters
The Learning Apps provides you with just enough free games to tease you into buying a membership. This one normally charges $4.99 per month but is offering a one-time payment of $25.00 at this time. These educational game websites entice parents to join their paid plans, so be careful to check them all out before making any decisions. There are enough of them you really don’t need to pay, that is something to think about.
Printable Preschool Worksheets
Printable worksheets are widely available to teach your child at home, These are another awesome resource for parents to take advantage of, I have found you a good selection all from one website. Before you check them out. Feel free to Visit my Pinterest Boards for all my self-help articles, this is my thank you for visiting Gizmos Resources.
- Letter tracing Practice
- How Many Colors in a Rainbow
- Circle the Number
- A to Z African American Visionaries Poster
- Dot to Dot Doghouse
- Letter Quiz
- How Many Are
- Basic Shape Tracing
- Let Us Count Flowers
- Number Cards 1 to 20
- Fill in Missing Letters
- Rainbow Letters
- A is For
- Sound Out Letters
- Find the Hidden Numbers
- 5 Senses Match-Up
- Weather Book
- Senses & Feelings
- Color by Number Butterfly
- Coin Matching
- Counting Cupcakes
Print these Worksheets and more for your child, this is only the first page out of over 100 pages you have access to. Guess what, you can print them at no cost to you? Another cool educational resource provided by this website, and you know I am sure there are no commissions paid for freebies. These are all because helping you is important to me, you will find fewer affiliate links here than most other self-help websites.
Free Educational Websites
Before I provide some websites for you to consider. You can get Free Math Help as well. These are for any age, so even seniors can learn math without paying. The link will take you to the article with these resources, now let us learn about the websites I have for you.
- Sesame Street
- Bed Time Math
- PBS Kids
- Funbrain Jr
- Learning Games for Kids
- Primary Games
- National Geographic for Kids
Visit my Twitter page for more good self-help articles and resources, I really am proud of my followers. You will find a variety of tweets from all types of topics, so if this interests you be my guest. Way too many children are graduating without the skills they require to earn a living, are the schools at fault, or what is causing this decline inability to learn?
Learning Disability Guides
Our children are really experiencing way too many learning disabilities, and mental health in children is at the highest it has ever been. Could it be the chemicals in our food and products we are using, whatever the reason more and more children are struggling to learn? I did find you some free guides that might help you, so when you are ready check them out.
- 8 Signs Your Child May Have a Learning Disability
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- An Action Guide for ADHD
- Career Development of Youth with Disabilities
- College Guide for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Dyslexia Basic Guide
- Guide for Preschool Children
- Student Tools for Success
Access to Guides are powerful resources, many people lack the knowledge they even exist. That is what this website is all about, you will find more self-help information here than on many other sites. The reason is YOU are what is important, and making money is not a priority here. This is not a business, instead, it is a personal way for me to help people like you.
Another good source of information is professional organizations, people are not able to help themselves when they don’t know where to go. That is what you have access to in this section, Education is the Key to self-help, and that is what information you will find on Gizmos Resources.
- Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC)
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Association of School Administrators
- American Federation of Teachers
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American School Counselor Association
- American School Health Association
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Association for Career and Technical Education
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Correctional Education Association
- Council for Children with Behavior Disorders
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Council of Administrators of Special Education
- Council of Chief State School Officers
- Division for Early Childhood (CEC-DEC)
- Division on Career Development & Transition (CEC-DCDT)
- Higher Education Consortium for Special Education
- IDEA Infant & Toddler Coordinators Association
- International Reading Association
- National Association of Elementary School Principals
- National Association of Pupil Services Administrators
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Association of Special Education Teachers
- National Association of State Boards of Education
- National Association of State Directors of Special Education
- National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Education Association
- National Head Start Association
- School Social Work Association of America
- National Title I Association
- Vocational Evaluation and Career Assessment Professionals Association
Visit the LDA Website page to get in touch with any of the organizations on the list above, now you have the knowledge to help a child or anyone with a learning disability. This concludes Free Preschool ABC Learning Games, remember you are who is the most important to this website.